The Vartan Aviation Group serves the operational needs of cabin interior, aircraft systems and composite aerostructures manufacturers. We take over work packages for assembly support, provide on site product support at Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Comac and Embraer final assembly lines and service and maintain your products in service.
The Vartan Aviation Group is the one stop source for worldwide aviation support.
The Vartan Aviation Group provides product support for all major suppliers of cabin interiors, aircraft systems and aerostructures. Our teams are based at final assembly lines of Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Comac and Embraer to support our customers on site and worldwide.
Besides performing technical and electrical reworks and modifications, we represent our customers in program review meetings with aircraft manufacturers and airlines, attend incoming inspections, evaluate liabilities of non-conformities and order replacement parts.
Solutions are implemented in accordance with engineering documentations from aircraft manufacturers and suppliers. Logistics and warehousing are also offered by Vartan. Based on its long experience, the Vartan Aviation Group offers perfect handling for all cabin interior and aircraft system equipment as well as composite aerostructures parts.
- Cost effective and flexible solutions at Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Comac and Embraer final assembly lines
- More than 350 specialized technicians and electricians for cabin interiors, aircraft systems and composite aerostructures support
- EN/AS 9100-certified quality management system
- Authorized for outlocated work procedures by Airbus and Boeing
The Vartan Aviation Group has an experienced team of well-trained specialists for cabin interior assembly support. We are covering the whole range from surface treatment over paint and decoration up to final assembly in our workshops in our Centers of Excellence.
We act as extended workbench for cabin interior manufacturers by taking over production steps. OEM and airline quality standards are well known to us from our product support activities and our long experience.
- Centers of Excellence with paint, decor and assembly shops in Hamburg, Toulouse and Seattle
- Highly skilled technicians for all kinds of cabin interior equipment
- More than 1.600 m² / 17,000 ft² of professionally equipped workshops
The Vartan Aviation Group performs any kind of cabin interior overhaul worldwide. We hold EASA, CAR and FAA part 145 approvals with C6 and C15 ratings and our capability list covers the entire range of cabin furniture. We repair, overhaul and modify any aircraft interior equipment in our maintenance stations in Abu Dhabi, Hamburg and Seattle. Beyond that, we go to any location worldwide upon request - within 24 hours, if required.
In cooperation with our partnering EASA part 21J approved design offices, we are specialized in cabin overhauls including appropriate design upgrades. In addition, the Vartan Aviation Group offers its expertise to airlines and maintenance stations worldwide. We provide support within their maintenance teams, by performing mechanical and electrical work, and as consultants for pre and final cabin inspections.
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of all aircraft interior equipment
- Modifications and cabin upgrades
- EASA, CAR and FAA part 145 approvals with C6 and C15 ratings
- Rapid intervention crew is available worldwide within 24 hours at airports, airline stations, manufacturer sites and MROs